Care and Safety


The first time you light your candle you must let it burn for a minimum of 2 hours, or until the wax has melted to the edges of the glass.

By making sure you do this every time you light your candle you will avoid "tunnelling", which leaves the wax around the edge of the candle leading to less burning time.

Each time you light your candle make sure you trim the wick down to around 1/4" for a perfect burn.

You should not burn your candle for longer than 3 hours at a time. Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Do not attempt to move a candle when lit as the glass may become hot. If the glass cracks, extinguish flame and do not attempt to relight candle.

Burn candles in well ventilated rooms.

Do not burn candles on or near anything flammable.

Keep all products away from direct sunlight.

For more candle safety information, please visit the National Candle Association

Reed Diffusers

Keep diffusers on a steady surface away from sunlight, children and pets.

Do not ingest fragrance oil.

Never place diffusers on furnished surface as the oil may cause damage to furnished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Utilize a coaster.

Do not light rattan sticks and keep away from flames and heat.

Wax Melts

Please make sure you remove all packaging before placing the wax melt into the well of your wax burner.

Use with an unscented tea light (we recommend soy tea lights for a toxin free experience).

Keep out of the way of children, pets and draughts.

Never move a wax burner while lit.

Never leave a burning candle or active burner while lit.